Time to edit

 Hi everyone! We finally re-filmed everything. It was a huge job to fill, but my team got it done. Words cannot describe how proud I am of us. This project we really worked hard to get all the work done. Now it's time to edit the footage. I was sent all the footage last night. So my plan for this week is to edit, cut, and paste together all the pieces. As well as put the audio together. I edited the very first project we did. So I have some experience in doing this. However, I need to make sure that this is top notch. I have never edited a movie before, or any longer films. The closest I've edited to that is my YouTube videos. And those were just for fun. Not the deciding factor of passing my class. I am extremely nervous about it. But I hope that this all comes out the way it needs too. My friends will help me out. Until next time!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Redoing it again

Decision Time